The Benefits of Using Carpet Tiles
We at RubberFlooringInc.com have recently launched a complete line of carpet tiles on our site and have come up with the top 10 reasons why you should purchase tiles over broadloom carpet. They are as follows:
1. Ease of Installation – Carpet tiles can easily be installed with double sided carpet tape or adhesive.
2. Ease of Maintenance – Floor carpet tiles can be easily removed for replacement or cleaned like any other carpet.
3. Superior Durability – Carpet tiles have been engineered to withstand high traffic and lots of abuse.
4. Eco-Friendly – Most modular carpet tiles are made from recycled material and usually use less material than broadloom.
5. More Installation Options – Residential carpet tiles can be installed as flooring for a whole room or can be installed as a rug.
6. Ease of Removal – Unlike broadloom, you can take your carpet tile squares with you if you were to move.
7. Can be used to create a unique design – With modular carpet tiles, you can mix and match tiles to create a fun and unique floor design.
8. Can be installed anywhere – Since these are tiles you can virtually install the tiles anywhere you want. They have even been used in garages.
9. Won’t absorb water – Carpet tiles are engineered to not soak up water which adds to their durability.
10. They are the perfect product of a DIYer!
For more information about carpet tile squares, please fell free to visit our carpet tile page HERE or call are dedicated on site carpet tile experts at 800-613-0996.