Traditional broadloom carpet may be a common flooring option for residential homes, but carpet tiles are quickly becoming a popular flooring option. There are several reasons for this popularity, such as ease of installation, maintenance, and increased durability.
In this article, we will take a look at broadloom carpet vs. carpet tiles from multiple standpoints, including the cost of materials, installation labor and installation materials, as well as the warranties often associated with both styles.
We at RubberFlooringInc.com have recently launched a complete line of carpet tiles on our site and have come up with the top 10 reasons why you should purchase tiles over broadloom carpet. They are as follows:
1. Ease of Installation – Carpet tiles can easily be installed with double sided carpet tape or adhesive.
2. Ease of Maintenance – Floor carpet tiles can be easily removed for replacement or cleaned like any other carpet.
3. Superior Durability – Carpet tiles have been engineered to withstand high traffic and lots of abuse.
4. Eco-Friendly – Most modular carpet tiles are made from recycled material and usually use less material than broadloom.
5. More Installation Options – Read more…